Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some ideas about sites


On Thursday, after looking around in two sites, I found some interesting things indeed. First, the steel structure came to my mind, I plan to build a space using every kind of steel materials around the site. Such as the girder, windows structure, scaffold, Helmet, billboard, hook of crane, steel wire mesh, chimney, barrier, destination board, steel stairs......Some of them were built underground, some were built overground and others went through the vertical space......

second, when I stood at the cross of oxford street, the shake around the sites, suddenly caught my attentions. As every movement could induce the corresponding shake, the floating dust, people's voice, plane in the sky, exhaust gas, swivel sweeper, subway train, birds, smell of restaurant, wind, the flag, change of light including sunshine, traffic lights and advertising lights...... I'd like to conclude all kinds of shake separately and then combine them together to see what will happen......maybe I can translate the shake to the powder( in micro-level ) or wave( in macro-level )......of course, the underground shake was different from the overground shake......
Just two simple ideas, but I think, after the tutorial in the next week, the key point will be clearer and the confusions could be worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment