Sunday, February 28, 2010

The interesting points in the sites

Last week, although I had already overlaid the plan of Forbidden City onto the SOHO area, I nearly did nothing to present the interaction and further creation of these two totally different systems. After the logic I discovered from ancient China last week, it is imperative to find a special route, which is made of some successive points in the site area. These points must possess evidently features, such as the main entrance of Forbidden City, but also a crossing on regent street, or a dark corner of imperial palace, but also on the center of Golden Square.
Tomorrow, I will walk through the site via the two routes that I marked on the picture, and take photos as many as I can. This could help to build my own real experience when crossing the site. And if I overlay the successive photos onto the 3D models facade of Forbidden City, the real one and imaginary one may create some interesting, strange or unexpected things. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment